Variety of Markets and Audiences:
- Youth (7 – 24 year olds) i.e. students and graduates; tweens; teenage mothers; drug users and young smokers.
- Adults – e.g. ethnic minorities; health-food consumers; fashion buyers; grocery shoppers; pension and non-pension holders; income tax and VAT payment avoiders; parents and retired people.
- Business – e.g. financial advisers; small and medium sized businesses.
- Travel and tourism – Global duty free retail – shopping behaviour of international travellers in airports around the world; visitors to Britain, and women travellers worldwide.
- Digital marketing – website users; internet and app users; online communities.
social media marketing; new product / concept development; advertising (creative development) and communication; market / customer segmentation; e-commerce and online; customer and employee satisfaction; brand positioning; corporate and product image and product / range evaluation (e.g. packaging and design); store and product layout; purchasing and consumption habits and exploration of new business ventures / ideas.
online surveys and evaluation of new and existing websites / service and product design research; international product segmentation; international brand tracking; usage and attitude studies; new product/ concept development; Product / range evaluation; market / customer segmentation; tracking studies (Millward Brown – ad tracking; TNS superpanel, etc and fashiontrak); sponsorship tracking; mystery shopping; customer / employee satisfaction; comparative shopping; brand evaluation; exit surveys.