Over nearly 20 years, (permanent and interim) working in marketing research and insight, I’ve worked with many household names in the public and private sectors, helping them improve their understanding of user / consumer attitudes, behaviours and experiences.
I’ve worked with the following organisations (not in any order):
- Public Health England – Change 4 Life – Smart Swaps: Campaign monitoring and evaluation; Communications and Advertising (inc. digital) research;
- HSBC plc – Customer Journey and Experience Research and Insight
- M&G Investments – Marketing strategy and research
- Marks and Spencer: Food – NPD, Customer and user journey, Trend analysis, marketing research
- Central Government via Central Office of Information – Communications (inc. digital) research and evaluation
- Debenhams – NPD, segmentation, website design and evaluation, store layout research,
- Manor Bakeries – Mr Kipling Brand (now Premier Foods) – NPD, Advertising research, trend analysis, market reports, brand research
- Leo Burnett and McDonalds – brand and advertising research,
- Diageo: global duty-free – NPD, segmentation, website design and evaluation, store layout research … and more.